4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.
OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and prove where they live.
We need you!
OkHi is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This combination creates an exciting opportunity for the Director of Operations to scale OkHi’s business internationally.
- Seasoned in operations from your 7+ yrs experience growing tech startups
- A strategic thinker who asks the right questions and proposes answers
- Process-driven to optimise productivity with minimal overhead to the team
- Self-motivated to forge your own path within a rapidly changing business
- Emotionally intelligent and genuinely care for the happiness of the team
- Data-driven to better understand the business and learn from our iterations
- A doer because whether it’s at work or home, you always make things happen
- A problem-solver who never settles with the status quo
- Detail orientated to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- A skilled communicator who strives for proactive and open dialogue
- Motivated by growth, both for your own career as well the team around you
- Build the best company in Africa by optimising the team’s productivity and happiness on a daily basis
- Operationalise the commercial team through working closely with the CCO to build and run the revenue side of the business
- Hire and retain top talent by managing our hiring, onboarding & firing processes
- Structure the business to ensure the financial and legal requirements of the business do not block our international growth
- Drive OkHi’s cadence through effective measurement and iteration of all our processes
- Manage the operations team to create effective operations and HR department
- Purpose-driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi-talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world-class investors including the co-founder of Airbnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia
To apply for the role please contact Timbo Drayson, CEO: email@example.com