4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.
OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and identify themselves easily.
We need you!
OkHi is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This creates an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for an iOS Developer to join our mobile dev team and build products that our users truly love.
- An experienced iOS developer with at least 3 years of active iOS development
- Proficient in the Swift programming language
- Experienced with iOS frameworks
- Familiar with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experienced in working with Maps (Google, Apple, OpenStreetMaps)
- Experienced in working with real-time Geolocation services
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git, GitFlow)
- Author and maintain our Swift based libraries / SDKs
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the libraries you build
- Write automated tests that’ll help measure the performance of code you write as well as identify any bottlenecks/bugs
- Collaborate with the Mobile Dev team to ensure there’s a consistent way that developers will interact with our libraries
- Participate in and organise engineering planning sessions
- Participate in code reviews and peer programming sessions
- Purpose-driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi-talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world-class investors including the co-founder of Airbnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia
To apply for the role please contact Kiano Julius, Mobile Engineering Lead: email@example.com