4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.
OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and identify themselves easily.
We need you!
OkHi has just launched in Nigeria with our partner Interswitch and we need to grow as quickly as possible. We need a country lead to drive the business towards product-market fit and deep market penetration.
- Entrepreneurial: you are resilient, motivated and you think outside-of-the-box
- Personable: you have a strong professional network and excellent relationship skills
- Goal-orientated: you have a proven track record in hitting ambitious targets
- A problem solver: who is energised by challenges and looks for solutions
- Persuasive: you know how to influence, persuade and sell
- Experienced: you have 7+ years in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Commercial: you’re a dealmaker that always thinks win-win
- Organised: you’re always on time and well prepared
- A go-getter: you’re always trying to get out, meet people and make things happen
- Emotionally intelligent: you are able to read people and situations
- Drive OkHi’s Nigeria growth strategy to create millions of accurate and verified addresses through new customers and partners.
- Own business development, identifying and validating new use cases, as well as challenging and iterating on our pricing model.
- Lead sales, building out and executing on a sales strategy that generates sustainable month-on-month growth, proving product-market fit.
- Own account management, managing all customer relationships while maintaining busy CRM and happy customers.
- Manage enterprise partnerships, driving progress to ensure they never stall and we are constantly growing, hitting mutually agreed targets.
- Share your insight, always reporting back to the product team with new learnings and suggestions on how we can optimise the product.
- Purpose-driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi-talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world-class investors including the co-founder of Airbnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia
- To apply for the role please contact Galen Crawley, CCO: firstname.lastname@example.org