4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.
OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and identify themselves easily.
We need you!
OkHi is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This creates an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for a Product Manager to drive the product vision and launch products internationally that our users truly love.
- Visionary with OkHi’s products and communicate this to everyone
- Data-driven in your decision making through asking the right questions
- User-focused in your prioritisation to ensure you build products users love
- Technical enough that you can confidently challenge your engineers
- Entrepreneurial in taking risks and doing whatever it takes to get things done
- A problem-solver who never settles with the status quo
- Self-organised so can handle that there’s always too much to do
- Detail orientated to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- A skilled communicator who strives for proactive and open dialogue
- Motivated by growth, both for your own career as well the team around you
- Drive OkHi’s product vision to ensure everyone is excited about the future that we’re enabling with OkHi
- Communicate our roadmap to our internal team, iterating on it with insights from users, customers and data
- Build and launch products that have clear hypotheses that test the impact on the user and business
- Measure the impact of our products, using both quantitative and qualitative methods to gain insights
- Learn from our products by analysing the insights and using them to make recommendations and decisions on future product launches
- Improve our processes through constant iteration of our product development cycle to ensure products are being launched on time
- Manage the product team to maximise their productivity and happiness, without being any formal line manager
- Purpose-driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi-talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world-class investors including the co-founder of Airbnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia
- To apply for the role please contact Timbo Drayson, CEO: email@example.com