4 billion people do not have a physical address, costing businesses around the world $200bn a year.
OkHi is a digital addressing network solving this problem, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
Imagine a world where anyone can use their OkHi address to access reliable services and identify themselves easily.
We need you!
OkHi is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This creates an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Web Engineer to join our web development team and build products that our users truly love.
- Experienced with backend development, and comfortable jumping into our Node JS servers
- Proficient with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Quality-minded and are interested in all parts of software development: coding, testing, deployment, monitoring.
- Working experience building mobile-first responsive web applications
- Experience with any of the following areas: GCP, Kubernetes, the Elastic stack is a bonus
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, performant and scalable UIs, libraries and APIs
- Take part in every stage of development from concept to deployment
- Proactively participate in and improve our product development processes
- Write tests to ensure code works as expected
- Define and run QA for products that you build
- Participate in code reviews and peer programming sessions
- Purpose-driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration
- Guided by values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
- Excited to meet diverse, multi-talented and engaged people to help us on our journey
- Backed by world-class investors including the co-founder of Airbnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and iNovia
- To apply for the role please contact Evans Mutai, Tech lead: firstname.lastname@example.org