Oui Capital is one of Africa’s leading early-stage venture capital firms. We invest in founders building tech and tech-enabled businesses at the earliest stages of their journey. We have a reputation for supporting the development of the entrepreneurs we back through their product and company life cycle with the help of our pool of mentors who dedicate their time to helping these companies grow at no additional cost. We currently have a portfolio of 10 startups spread across Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Mauritius, Zimbabwe and the United States.
Oui Capital is seeking a Chief of Staff who will work directly with the managing partner supporting both our operations and investment process.
As Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for giving the managing partner operational support- ranging from fund administration, liaising with fund attorneys, planning strategic projects, investor relations and growth planning- being the managing partner’s trusted lieutenant.
N.B: This is a Senior Associate level position based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Assist in the execution of critical back‐office functions; including but not limited to managing capital commitments, capital calls and active portfolio support.
- Primary contact between the fund and professional service firms; including but not limited to fund administrator and fund attorneys.
- Creating decks and other materials to support investor relations, fundraising, and other fund businesses.
- Assist partner(s) in financial and non-financial investor reporting.
- Be the primary liaison between the investment team and investment committee/board advisors.